About UsAligning Full Potential
The Story of
Campbell Chiropractic Centre
I believe I was meant to be a Chiropractor. When I graduated, I had a passion and drive to change the world and that passion and drive are as strong as ever today.
I want to be a positive influence in people’s lives and help people from the inside out – from the philosophical approach that the human body is amazing and is capable of great healing.
As a sole female business owner and professional, there have been many challenges. My mistakes have taught me, and my successes have encouraged me.
Hearing my patients tell me that they feel better than they have in years, they have their life back and that they are healing from all types of conditions… that is what inspires me.
Dr. Michelle Campbell is a Chiropractor and the Owner of Campbell Chiropractic Centre – a health care centre that helps patients achieve optimal health and wellness. Dr. Campbell received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from CMCC in 2008, her BSc in 2004, and her certification as an Exercise Physiologist in 2004.
Dr. Michelle earned her executive MBA at the Ivey Business School in January 2023. In 2014, she undertook an additional 200+ hours in the special field of pediatrics and pregnancy to complete her C.A.C.C.P. (Part 1 Diplomate in Pediatrics and Pregnancy) and a complement to the Webster Certification she received in 2008. She created the Campbell Chiropractic Centre to ensure Londoners would have access to a patient care facility that emphasizes a holistic, full body approach to healing. Her commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed. Dr. Campbell has won and/or been nominated for numerous awards in the community and in her profession. Dr. Campbell’s techniques include full spinal adjustments (Diversified and Thompson), myofascial release, nutrition and exercise prescription, low force and specific activator technique and custom orthotics.
Dr. Campbell’s Awards & Accomplishments
- London Chambers of Commerce Business Achievement Awards Finalist 2023
- 2023 Executive MBA from the Ivey Business School at
- Ontario Chiropractic Association Patient Care Award Winner – 2023
- 2021 & 2022 Quality Business Awards –
Winner for The Best Chiropractor in London
- Ontario Chiropractic Association Michael Brickman Award Nominee 2018
- President of London Chiropractic Society
- 2017 London Inc. 20 Under 40 Award
- Featured on CTV news as the local Chiropractor
- Ontario Chiropractic Association Spokesperson 2016 – Present
- Consumer Choice Award Winner 2017 for Best Chiropractor
- RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Nominee 2017 and 2019
- Top 3 Rated Chiropractors London ON – 2016 – 2023 inclusive
- Patient’s Choice Awards 2015 by Opencare
- Best of London Chiropractor 2013, 2014 & 2015 – Runner Up
- Our London Readers’ Choice Nominee for best Chiropractor 2015 and 2016
- University of Waterloo Guest Lecturer in Applied Health Sciences 2013 – present
- Recipient of the Marilyn Phillips Graduation Award for chiropractic involvement
- Conducted and reported on research in the field of pregnancy and abdominal musculature (click here to read more)
- Senior athletic team trainer for the Kitchener Panthers and the University of Waterloo University teams (2001 – 2008)
- Clinical Tutor for 3rd year Chiropractic students in the department of Clinical Education at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC)
- Valedictorian nominee for her graduating class
- Elected as a leader in her class as the female athletic representative of CMCC Class of 2008
- Athletic team member in multiple Chiropractic Games representing the only Canadian school against various American schools
- Volunteer Chiropractor at the Salvation Army Centre of Hope
Meet Dr. Steve
He has one motto: Live it to lead it.
After experiencing the benefits of neurologic-focused Chiropractic Care in his own life, he made it his mission to seek out the best training in the world.
He graduated as valedictorian from the New Zealand College of Chiropractic.
His interests include strength training, tennis, and golf but his biggest passion is teaching you the blueprint to live an extraordinary life.
Our team is delighted to have another expert to help you reach your goals.
Chris is the Operations Manager of Campbell Chiropractic Centre. As a Certified Customer Relations Manager he brings his over 20 years of Sales and Operations experience in industries ranging from Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation to numerous start-up and early-stage technology companies. His experience in creating award-winning customer experiences, as well as proven operational procedures, is a valuable addition to the Centre as it grows to serve more people while keeping its patient-centric commitments.
This combined with the fact Chris is the husband to Dr Michelle, and dad to her two amazing twins, officially makes this a true family business with the heart and care to match.
Jack is our Chief Giggle Officer & son of Dr. Michelle & Chris.
Alex is our Chief Cuddle Officer & daughter of Dr. Michelle & Chris.
Jessie is our Chief Fluffy Officer. She is our beloved office dog and the heartwarming soul behind our chiropractic practice. At the age of 13, Jessie, a delightful Sheepoo, brings a wealth of joy and comfort to our patients. With an unwavering devotion to her mom, Dr. Michelle, she can always be found by her side, offering unconditional love and support. Jessie’s calming presence has a remarkable ability to soothe our patients, helping them feel at ease during their visits. Her gentle nature and affectionate spirit make her an invaluable member of our team, spreading warmth and happiness to everyone she encounters. While Jessie is adored by many, we recognize that not everyone may share the same affinity for our furry friend. Rest assured, we prioritize the comfort and well-being of our patients above all else. If Jessie’s presence doesn’t align with your preferences, please let us know. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we strive to create a welcoming environment for all.