OrthoticsAligning Full Potential
Everyone deserves to have healthy feet as a base of support.
At Campbell Chiropractic Centre, we can help you with your custom orthotic needs.
All of our doctors are trained on how to prescribe and diagnose foot problems. We take the approach of looking at your whole body as one unit, where we look at how your spine and feet are connected.
Custom Orthotics can be part of a comprehensive treatment plan to address various symptoms, usually having to do with pain and discomfort of the feet and legs.
Some of the goals our Doctors may have for Orthotic Treatment include:
- correcting and supporting foot deformities
- helping the foot or ankle function better
- providing support to the ankle and feet
- reducing the risks for further injuries
- helping with low back or knee pain
- helping plantar fasciitis, morton’s neuroma, heel spurs, or other foot conditions
Orthotics are more than just a heel pad or shoe insert. They are highly customized heel inserts made just for you.
If you are interested in this service, please select a new patient on the online booking page and write “custom orthotics” in the notes section.